Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Three levels of truth about your life, and your business- so that as your business goes, so goes many other things as well, wouldn't you say? So that the person who says, "I'm as successful as I want to be, I'm going to take it easy for a while." They are in the _________ category- how would you fill that one in? Now the person who says, "if I get one more irate phone call, I'm gonna scream." They are in the __________ category, how would you fill that in. "Well, geez, Dana," you might quip; "didn't know I was gonna get to take a test today..." It's just about over, one more to go and then we can see how we did...ready? The person who says, "If this idea has worked so well this last year, it's probably time to begin to think about something else, of course, I don't know what we'll do with the company as it is, but that's their problem, since I'm gonna sell it to them." _________ What category would you say that is, good, bad or ugly? And now, you'd like some answers wouldn't you? Hmm, email me - let's chat about that. Meanwhile, as you're thinking about it, enjoy this sort of funny video...

No comments:

Post a Comment