Tuesday, August 17, 2010

John Assaraf on Facebook - Law of Attraction and Social Media

Click To See Web Page
Many of you who are going to be reading
my stuff soon, are going to right away
become frustrated with how I go "all up
around Robin's Red Barn," to make a point-
it's my writing style.  Look I want you
to stay with my writing, not because that
helps me; I'm 54 and headed out the door-
helping me is a done game- you on the
other hand, may be someone who can
look at these crazy ideas that come my
way (Oh oh, LOA...) and take them and
run with them?  Just please don't let
my out of the box, and barn, and state and country
and planet and universe - to say that I'm a bit unorthodox
in my writing- throw you, O.K.?  What you may
find built into what you read are simply subliminal
marketing meanings which will actually take root
as ideas and burst forth from you.  So keep with
the reading- and listening- because we will generate
some mess that will work itself out in your life
as an amazing amount of success- can promise you
that, have seen LOA do it to me- not the other way round.
That being said, here's a little video to back it up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivh6JSgUgY4

 Now while your still relatively fresh, let me ask you one other question- do you think we have a point here about things being different in rural country living and social media, than in the city?

Really appreciate you being here- 
would you like a copy of our book FREE?
"Reaching Your Full Potential" - CLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment