Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BIG DREAM

MY friend told me that they just don't see any
sense in thinking about things that ain' gonna
be anyway.  "Why put yourself through it
man, you know that S*%# don't work."
It's not like folks don't say that to me
all the time, I hear it all the time; and
after while, you get to where you don't
really hear it, because you've heard it
so often you just shut the cynic out- and
you begin to pray that somehow - some way, they'll hear again?  That -that old heart of their's that's gotten like a rock, when it used to be like a marshmallow-will thaw a bit, and they'll see, BUT, the
way things go, what do you think they'll do?

SO what do you think is really going down?
Because I think I see it, very clearly, it's the
death of the inner dream, it's the way that
people are slowly taught that they can't- so
they don't try.  It's how the ones who used
to have hope, lose hope, and then turn the
ones who still have hope, onto, their
hopelessness?  It's the death of the inner dream.

I grew up so poor that most folks wrote me off-
in fact, most of the people who know where I've
gotten to, can't believe it, still today- they all say
the same thing, "we figured you'd get
killed man." They were right- I was
not a good person at all,
but inside me, something was burning,
a desire to get into better, somehow,
to grow to achieve, to not be alone,
to learn to earn, and then to
give back as my friend Anthony Robbins says.
There were folks who tried to steal my dream
as Zig Ziglar calls them; but I wouldn't let them,
I clung to it, "life," I said, "has to be about more."
And guess what?  It is...

So when you read this - please focus on these three
items- for a while- just think about them- you can't
spend a dime here- there's no way to do it, that I 
know of, so this is completely and totally free-
FREE- I just want you to consider these three
items and then - after you've thought about it-
AFTER - you've thought about it- call me.
SIMPLE- don't care what you decide, either,
by the way- BECAUSE these three are FREE-
1)  If you stay just like you are, will that be cool?
2)  If you don't stay just like you are, what might
     be different?
3)  Do you know what love is?

Think on them for a while...maybe a few days,
then call me, let's talk, that's free too ...BTW...
Love to you always

No comments:

Post a Comment